Burger Week marked one of the highest traffic weeks here at Al Dente. Thanks to everyone that stopped by, and a special thanks to Williamsville, N.Y. bureau chief Todd Lewandowski for contributing a piece to the puzzle. Side note: I’m happy to take submissions of recipes and guest columns as long as they follow basic rules of grammar and don’t render me, as the editor of this blog, criminally or civilly liable.
- There was another entry to The Weight Loss Story
- We ate four burgers, with entries from the veggie, pork, lamb and beef departments
- I praised the power of gas
- Todd reminisced about Bona’s, Old St. Bona’s and the Burton Burger
- I had a disastrous trip to The Gem.