No time for a link dump today, thanks to a busy week in real life and here on the blog. To recap:
- We went out for dinner at The Mission
- We took a look at how my tomato plants are doing
- The first clams of the season were boiled here at 112 Cotton St.
- A slight fail on a Cuban mojo pork shoulder
- The Weight Loss Story returned with a new chapter and an appendix.
We’ll have another chapter to The Weight Loss Story on Wednesday, plus a couple of dinner ideas during the week. The Baby turns one on Saturday, so I’m likely to go AWOL late in the week in preparation of the bountiful bounty.
Thanks for your support of the Al Dente blog. Here’s a video of Brian Conaghan, my St. Bonaventure classmate and friend of the blog, nearly being flattened by Angels outfielder Torii Hunter, then sharing some thoughts about all of the vowels in his first name: